Saturday, January 10, 2009

Disturbia

I want to know one thing?Why a person who cares for other people is not able to take care of himself,why is he not able to leave things which do not have much importance and move forward?

There is a price to pay for being good and emotional.It seems that people who don't give a damn to the state of things always enjoy and a person who always tries to plan things and maintain a balance always reamin confused and disturbed.

Is there any end to such problems?I don't understand the game god plays with people.From your childhood you have always thought of something which you have the ability to get it also but due to some unusual circumstances you have to leave it forcibly and do things which you don't want!

It is said that "Whatever happens in this world is God's will" so if person do anything that is considered as a mistake by some people then also it is God's will so let it go what has happened in the past and try to move forward in the direction which you want.

Like it is said that "I was travelling on a path until I get to the point where there were two paths going into the woods,so I took the path less traveled."So God please allow me to pursue path of my own interest and relieve me of any burden which I carry on my shoulders as I want to break free.

People should understand that there is no point in pushing the things in unnecessary way.Life will become a burden if you will try to stretch the things beyond its limit.Follow that path which give you everlasting happiness and peace of mind,don't push the things otherwise life will not follow its own course and will tear you apart in the long run.

So consider every options that is in front of you as still there is much more that life can offer you.

No comments: